Keith Forman- Partner
Keith Forman is a partner at the firm. He was instrumental in the firm obtaining three of the four largest verdicts in medical malpractice cases in Maryland history. At the age of 30, he was invited for admission to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an exclusive and preeminent trial lawyer group, as a result of his involvement in numerous cases resulting in verdicts in excess of one million dollars. Mr. Forman has been recognized by his peers in Super Lawyers Magazine as a “Rising Star” in the field of medical malpractice, and he has been selected to the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for the past two years.
Mr. Forman’s first attorney position was with a national Plaintiff’s firm where he almost exclusively represented children who suffered catastrophic brain injury due to obstetrical or neonatal negligence. In 2008, Mr. Forman joined a boutique civil defense firm as a litigation associate where he represented doctors, nurses, hospitals and other healthcare professionals in defending claims of medical negligence.
While Mr. Forman’s time on the defense side proved educational, he quickly realized that his true passion was representing victims of malpractice. He joined Wais, Vogelstein, Forman & Offutt in 2009. Since that time, Mr. Forman has exclusively represented victims of medical malpractice and catastrophic injury.
As an attorney at Wais, Vogelstein, Forman & Offutt, Mr. Forman has been involved in numerous cases resulting in settlements or verdicts in excess of five million dollars. Mr. Forman’s practice today involves almost exclusively representing children who have suffered brain trauma or cerebral palsy as a result of obstetrical or neonatal negligence.
Keith Forman is a past contributor to “Generation J.D.,” a lawyers’ blog run by the Daily Record, Maryland’s leading legal publication. His writings have also been published in the Maryland Bar Journal.
Awards and Recognitions
- Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Member
- $55 million dollar verdict against Johns Hopkins Hospital
- $21 million dollar verdict against Harbor Hospital
- $15.6 million dollar verdict against a nurse midwife and a hospital in Prince George’s County, Maryland
- University of Rhode Island, Bachelor’s in Political Science
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Organizations
- Maryland State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland Association for Justice
- American Association of Justice
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan D.C
You can reach Mr. Forman by phone at (443) 524-7384 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org