Christopher Casciano is a seasoned trial attorney who has spent his entire legal career zealously fighting for his clients in a variety of complex civil matters involving medical malpractice, wrongful death, automobile liability, premises liability and nursing home negligence. He obtained his bachelor’s degree in biology and political science from Wake Forest University and his law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. Chris is admitted to practice law throughout the state and federal courts of Maryland, and has been admitted pro hac vice in the District of Columbia.
2016: National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys– Top 10 Attorney Award
- Wake Forest University, Biology and Political Science B.A.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
Bar Admissions and Organizations
- Maryland State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- American Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland Association for Justice
You can reach Christopher Casciano by telephone at(443) 524-7384 or by e-mail at [email protected]